Kamui Cosplay - The Book of Cosplay Lights – Getting Started with LEDs
Want to create glowing orbs, gemstones or other cool effects? It’s easier than you think!
On 48 pages and over 170 pictures you’ll get easy step-by-step guides and detailed explanations about: understanding electricity and LEDs, serial and parallel circuits, calculating resistors and battery life, learning to solder, molding and casting LED gemstones, lighting up plexiglas and acrylic spheres and of course a lot of detailed pictures, tips and examples of my own finished costumes!
By ordering ‘The Book of Cosplay Lights – Getting Started with LEDs‘ you’ll get easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and explanations for the following points:
- Introduction to LEDs
- Understanding electricity
- Calculating resistors
- Serial and parallel connections
- Calculating battery lifespan
- Required tools and materials
- Molding and casting resin gemstones with LEDs
- Building glowing acrylic spheres
- Lighting up Plexiglas
- no need to calculate anything – just pick a pre-arranged circuit and start soldering!
As well as the following work examples:
- Dani Moonstar – Marvel
- Druid T9 – World of Warcraft
- Protoss Wizard – Blizzard Crossover