Kamui Cosplay - Advanced Cosplay Armor Making – Helmets & Pauldrons
The sequel to my first Armor book teaches you more advanced techniques, especially for creating helmets and pauldrons. On 48 pages and 160 pictures full of detailed explanations about: how to create and layer complicated patterns, discover new ways to work with Worbla, different kinds of foam and how attach your builds properly. You’ll also learn how to create realistic antlers, horns and carve other interesting shapes out of layered EVA foam.
By ordering ‘Advanced Cosplay Armor Making – Helmets & Pauldrons‘ you’ll get easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and explanations for the following points:
- Tools and materials
- Creating basic helmet and pauldron patterns
- Modifying and understanding patterns
- Working with EVA foam (skulls)
- Working with insulation foam (horns)
- Working with clay (antlers)
- Working with expanding foam (pauldrons)
- Attaching pauldrons
- Attaching masks
As well as the following work examples:
- Diablo 3 – Crusader helmet
- Diablo 3 – Barbarian pauldron
- and many more!